The Fair works for exhibitors:
92% of the 372 exhibitors in 2016 met most or all of their objectives
92% saw the right visitors
88% say the show is important for generating future orders
85% say it is important for engaging with current customers
88% plan to exhibit in 2018
- It is a dedicated event focusing on the issues that matter
- It has a high quality loyal visitor audience – the decision makers you wish to do business with
- Free entry and free parking means there are no barriers to visitors attending
- Free services for exhibitors including wifi and unloading
- It has the media support of the leading specialist publications in the sectors - Pig World and Poultry World
Register your interest
Everything you need to know about exhibiting at the Pig & Poultry Fair.
The Pig & Poultry Fair is a core technical business event and we give priority to exhibitors directly related to pig, poultry and egg production in the UK.
"Expo Guide" – Important Notice for Exhibitors
All 2016 exhibitors should be aware that Expo Guide have been targeting Pig & Poultry Fair exhibitors.
Expo Guide is a Mexican based organisation which regularly publicises its services to exhibitors at events such as the Pig & Poultry Fair. The company uses a misleading form, which resembles an organiser's free catalogue listing service, inviting exhibitors to sign and return the form for an entry in an on-line directory. Doing so contracts the exhibitor into a three-year, non-retractable agreement. The exhibitor then receives an invoice for over 1,200 euros which, when not paid, quickly escalates into intimidatory debt recovery tactics and threats of legal action.
If you receive such a request it is NOT from the Pig & Poultry Fair, Grandstand Stoneleigh Events Ltd or RASE and our advice is that you should NOT complete the listings form.