Getting to the Fair
Kenilworth Warwickshire CV8 2LZ
For Satnav use CV8 2LG
There is ample free parking at the Fair. Please follow the road signs and the instructions of the event marshals. Please note many road signs still refer to the NAEC Stoneleigh as ‘The National Agricultural Centre’ (NAC).
Disabled Car Parking
Blue badge holders should follow the disabled car parking signs to the Disabled Car Park located at the front of Hall 2. Any disabled visitors without a blue badge should make themselves known to the parking stewards.
Ask your taxi to follow the signs for the Disabled Car Park, through the main NAEC Stoneleigh entrance.
- From London / M40: Leave the M40 at junction 15 and head on the A46 towards Coventry. Follow the signs to NAEC Stoneleigh Main Entrance or NAC on the B4113
- From the M6 / M9: Leave the M6 at junction 2 and head onto the A46 towards Warwick. Or at the end of the M69, head onto the A46 towards Warwick and the M40. Follow the signs to NAEC Stoneleigh Main Entrance or NAC on the B4113
- From the M1 (Northbound): Leave the M1 at Junction 17 and join the M45 heading towards Coventry. Pick up the signs for the A45 Coventry (NOT Daventry). Stay on the A45 heading towards the A46 Warwick. Once on the A46, follow the signs to NAEC Stoneleigh Main Entrance or NAC on the B4113.
The nearest train stations are Coventry, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick and Warwick Parkway, all a short taxi ride away.
- London Euston – Coventry services every 30 minutes weekdays
- London Marylebone – Warwick Parkway services every 30 minutes
- Birmingham – Coventry Frequent services from Birmingham New Street, Birmingham International and Coventry
From these mainline stations you will need to take a short taxi ride. Taxi ranks are based at both Warwick Parkway and Coventry stations, which are approximately 5 miles from NAEC Stoneleigh.
By Bus / Coach
Coventry bus station is 6 miles (10km) away from the NAEC Stoneleigh. Warwick bus station is 9 miles (14km).
The NAEC Stoneleigh is within 30 minutes drive of Birmingham International Airport.
The event is located close to Kenilworth, Leamington, Warwick and Coventry which offer a wide range of accommodation options.