Jenisys to introduce Automatic Sow Weighing at Pig & Poultry Fair 2018
Jenisys (Contracts) Ltd, UK importers of Nedap Pig Management Equipment, are introducing Automatic Sow Weighing to the UK market at the upcoming Pig and Poultry 2018 show.
Feeding to exact weights rather than estimated body condition scores can help eliminate a potential annual loss of £50 for each sow outside her ideal weight range. When dry sows are in optimal condition, they are better prepared for farrowing and for a smooth transition to a productive lactation. Precision feeding minimizes poor sow performance, culling rates and incorrect feed allocations.
Nedap Electronic Sow Feeding with Weight Monitoring provides the following advantages:
- Minimizes inaccuracy of visible condition scoring
- Automated weighing frees up staff and production managers for other tasks
- Breeding gilts at the correct weight supports longevity
- Helps keep each sow in prime condition
- Supports the goals of getting more, heavier piglets per sow per year
The system will be exhibited on stand 40, Jenisys Contracts Ltd, at the Pig & Poultry Fair 2018. See more details at Nedap Sow Weighing System.
Further information on this and all Nedap Pig Feeding systems from:
Jenisys (Contracts) Ltd
17 Callaways Road
Tel: 01608 662919